Tuesday 16 August 2016

Vikas no match for Melikuziev

No comments
"As our league was banned, we couldn't go out to prepare with better boxers." 

Vikas Krishan was cruelly outmaneuvered by Bektemir Melikuziev of Uzbekistan in the quarterfinals of the middleweight class in boxing at the Riocentro Pavilion. 

Vikas got just eight focuses from two of the three judges, from Brazil and Cuba, in the second round, when the Uzbek united his status in the session. Alternate boxers, Shiva Thapa and Manoj Kumar, had bowed out prior. 

It is the second progressive time that the male boxers neglected to secure a decoration given that the 2012 bronze had originated from M.C. Mary Kom (51kg). 

"I suspected that on August 15 I would display a decoration to my kin yet I proved unable. As our league was banned, we couldn't go out to prepare with better boxers. I am not faulting anybody. I lost as a result of me. I am sad," he mourn after his quarterfinal misfortune.
`

No comments :

Post a Comment